Kirunhound: Horns are one of the Kirunhound’s defining features and come in a variety of shapes and sizes.
- Horns do not shed, and are a permanent feature that will grow over time as a Kirunhound ages.
- Horns naturally face forward, or directly upward.
- Horns are very sturdy as they’re used for battle. However, it is possible for horns to break, designs may include horns with chips, dents, bends or other damage related alterations.
- Horns may be any color, and can have some variation such as darker tips, or faint markings.
- Glowing effects can be earned through character story growth.
1 result found.