Lorekeeper Avatar
Lorekeeper

6 Posts

11/13/2021

Players may ask for 3 different things on these and are encouraged to help fill other players wishes if you happen to have what they're looking for.

These can contain the following requests:
  • Items you want in game but currently don't have
  • Genos with certain traits you're looking for
  • Art and Writing request for characters in game
  • Designs for Genos or Citizens you own

The Giving will last until January 1st, and once done, staff will tally who gave and who got gifts from their list and using that hold one final Raffle for the year.

See something you can help fulfill? Post a reply to that user, even if you send them items in private, staff wants to track who got things and who gave things.

After the event wraps up, players that got items or gave items will be given a set number of Tickets into a raffle for some items, which might just include ungifted things from your Wishlist.

Use this form:

Create a new reply to this post for your Wishlist. Tell us about each wish as best you can, if it's art or writing, include the character and any information about them that would be helpful in dipicting them in character.

Wish #1:
Wish #2:
Wish #3:
Secret Wish: You've been really good this year, go ahead ask for that one HUGE dream.

rooklinqs Avatar
rooklinqs

13 Posts

11/13/2021

Wish #1: Breeding Voucher[s]
Wish #2: Art of any of my characters, but Mawa, Great Explorer Quartz are well appreciated!
Wish #3: Character Journey Art of Great Explorer Shard [Stoic, Explorer like in his name]
Secret Wish: My secret wish, of course, will always be a Crystal Scale Koi Location geno

3 Replies (View)

CAIVO Avatar
CAIVO

9 Posts

11/13/2021

Replying to rooklinqs (View)

Enables u with a breeding + festive voucher

1 Reply (View)

OctoberGeist Avatar
OctoberGeist

7 Posts

11/13/2021

Wish #1: Crafting mats.
Wish #2: Tinctures.
Wish #3: Small gathering pics for any of my characters.
Secret Wish: A hound with koi/shine scales and specter or spice marking would be nice.

3 Replies (View)

rooklinqs Avatar
rooklinqs

13 Posts

11/13/2021

Replying to CAIVO (View)

bless u....

rooklinqs Avatar
rooklinqs

13 Posts

11/13/2021 Edited 11/13/2021

Replying to OctoberGeist (View)

1 x Ancient Machine Parts, 2 x Emerald Tablets, 2 x Pearl, 2 x Polished Shell, 1 x Iron, 1 x Wisdom spice, 1 x Antimony, 1 x Gold Idol, 3 x Perfect Bone for OctoberGeist

CAIVO Avatar
CAIVO

9 Posts

11/13/2021

Wish #1: Anything used to make Gearbags/Goggles but especially ironnn :V
Wish #2: King's Mark
Wish #3: Tincture of Reform
Secret Wish: Scaly dragon hound has been ultimate dream for... years.. (Far more realistic dream: getting to add a holiday mutation or sciencetouched to a geno)

2 Replies (View)

CAIVO Avatar
CAIVO

9 Posts

11/13/2021

4 Small Gold Nugs, 4 Small Silver Ore, 3 Earthen Clay, 3 Poisonous Berries, 3 Eggs, 3 Holy Ash, 1 Intact Scroll, 1 Jade Stone to Octobergeist

rooklinqs Avatar
rooklinqs

13 Posts

11/13/2021 Edited 11/13/2021

Replying to CAIVO (View)

For Hoata:
Wish 1: 5 x Iron
Wish 3: 1 x Tincture of Reform

OctoberGeist Avatar
OctoberGeist

7 Posts

11/14/2021

Replying to CAIVO (View)

Thank you. Have 6x raw crystal

Sarracenia Avatar
Sarracenia

7 Posts

11/17/2021

Wish 1: Tincture of the Bold!!
Wish 2: Crafting mats in general,,,
Wish 3: Gather art of any of my characters 🥺 information is in their profiles
Secret Wish: Air/Water coat Kirunhound male with specter 👉👈 i can dream (traits dont rlly matter much for the project I have in mind)

5 Replies (View)

OctoberGeist Avatar
OctoberGeist

7 Posts

11/17/2021

Replying to Sarracenia (View)

For Sarracenia: Sent the air/specter male kirunhound hound to you. https://www.arcanezoo.com/myo/690
(Not sure if this sent last time. Got a page expired error.)

FinalShockdown Avatar
FinalShockdown

1 Posts

11/18/2021

Wish #1: Any crafting materials are well appreciated!
Wish #2: Gather arts of my characters would be cool!
Wish #3: Any tinctures are appreciated!
Secret Wish: ...Fat chance this is something I'll get but, any cool geno myos! (Old guard popokee, ram/dual horn kirunhound,), or, if possible, A kirunhound female with Air/Water coat, with tear, underbelly, and/or tiger!

5 Replies (View)

rooklinqs Avatar
rooklinqs

13 Posts

11/18/2021
Sarracenia Avatar
Sarracenia

7 Posts

11/18/2021

Im not sure if this is what you meant but I’m sending a Owahi’s Tincture for OctoberGeist’s wish #2!
Also sending for wish #1: 2x Mother of Pearl, 1x Sharkskin, 1x Squid, and 1x Large Silver Ore

Sarracenia Avatar
Sarracenia

7 Posts

11/25/2021

Replying to rooklinqs (View)

The following gallery submission is for rooklinqs’ wish #2!
https://www.arcanezoo.com/gallery/view/131