Use the Skills available to Familiars
Players that own Familiars with skills allowing them monthly boosts, can use this prompt up to 3 times a month. Each Familiar can use a skill once per month. Since Skills don't require any drawn or written submissions, just use your Familair's URL for the needed link.
The following skills can be used here:
- Item fetch: Once a month a player may send this familiar to gather 1-2* items from a region of their choice.
- Breeding redo: Once a player’s posted breeding is rolled, a player may reroll 1-2* offspring for a new random genotype using this familiar.
- Tribute chaser: Once a month a player may send this familiar out to attempt to gather some Tribute Points. 50/50 for 2TP default, 25/75 for 2TP on shared months.
- Mimic: Once per month this familiar may copy the skill of a different familiar owned by the same player.
when submitting please include (If applicable to your skill):
- Skill being used.
- Region being gathered in.
- Link to MYO geno being rerolled.
- Skill being copied with a link to the familair.
On approval, a staff member will comment with the items awarded and add them to your bank.
Create some new little creatures.
Guide to Breeding : https://arcanezoo.com/info/breeding
When submitting Breeding Prompts:
- Link your own account for the URL.
- Add both Characters being bred to the Prompt.
- Attach up to TWO items you wish to be used for the breeding. i.e Hayyan's Blessing, Starspeck Cookies.
- If you include Game NPCs in your breeding, please include your Voucher items.
On approval, staff will send a comment with the Genos of your new babies and create MYO slots for each one.
If anything is incorrect with your breeding, staff will let you know what to fix and resubmit. Items are not spent in this case.
This Prompt is used to continue a story if additional steps are given by staff.
Please use this Prompt to continue a storyline when prompted by staff.
For the URL please link to your approved Quest Prompt that gives the staff comment, and attach the character being used.
All creative works should follow the same guidelines as the storyline's first part.
A Secret Mission
World Walker Quest: Check out the perilous trail.
While everyone is throwing in their aid in various ways, some of the those leading the group have started to look for the strongest, smartest and swiftest to help with a particularly alarming trail they’ve found while out scouting. Offering up your most honed skill, you offer to look into this small trail way that seems to be freshly used.
Draw or write about your character checking this trail out.
- x3 Stygian Waste gathering items
- 20% Rare item roll
- Balikin Feather or Balikin Scale, randomized
One story advancement prompt, with a secret roll. Oo..
When submitting Prompts:
- Drawn art must be in color and feature the local landscape.
- Written work must be 800 words and also feature the local landscape as part of the written details.
when submitting please include:
- Attach all characters featured.
- Any items being used during a gathering, attached as an add on. Items that require player input use the comment area to list your choices.
Feasts of Fire
Sample the world of spicy food.
March marks the time when winter is winding down and the weather is perfect to enjoy an afternoon in the sun. Across Azorna citizens gather during this month to snack on spicy foods, sometimes culminating into friend challenges to whom can eat the most, or who can eat the rarest of exotic peppers.
Draw or write about your character engaging in a battle of food dares, maybe they go light and just nibble a hot pepper, or take home the glory and eat a whole pot of spicy soup. Any Region may be used.
When submitting Resource Gathering Prompts:
- Artwork must be in color or if in black and white should be clean and finished looking, and feature at least your own character in full body. Up to three total characters may be featured in a single image, and all may submit the artwork for rolls.
- Written works must be at least 700 words, and feature at least your own character. Up to three total characters may be featured in a single written work, and all may submit the written work for rolls.
- All creative works must describe or show the the correct environment for the region you wish to gather in. (i.e: A dense jungle for the Atlosian Wetlands, or a river way with pine trees for Voltlund Coast.)
- Role Play logs will also be accepted for these type of activities, following the same rules as written works, and will need to be between only two players.
- If all three characters featured are owned by the same player, they can all be added to one Prompt submission. If different players own them, they need to be submitted separately by their owners.
When submitting please include:
- Attach the Character(s) inclued in the image or story.
- Any items being used to boost outcomes.
|Red Spice Tea||1|