Story Points or ‘SP’ are the credits players earn by creating art, writing or role playing with other members in the game. Each creative submission made will earn the characters featured more SP to use to increase stats and access new skills or classes. A complete list of character Titles, the total SP needed to advance them, and what new boosts they bring to a character.
All Creative Submissions earn base SP for the following Activities:
- 1 SP for a Character Journey
- 1 SP for Resource Gathering
- 1 SP for Battling
- 2 SP for Questing
- 3 SP for Monthly Holidays / World Story Events
Drawn Submissions earn:
Drawn submissions will need to be over 300×300 pixels to earn full points, unless they animate. Submissions 300×300 or smaller will receive 50% SP reduction. (Points are rounded up in cast of odd fractions)
- 2 SP per full body character in the scene.
- 1 SP per Headshot or Bust character in the scene.
- 2 SP for including a secondary NPC acting as a rider, trainer or handler. (These characters must also hit the above Fullbody requirements to count for this)
- 2 SP for a background, and +1 SP if the background is your character’s homeland, or a unique location required for a Monthly Holiday, or World Event.
- 1 SP for artwork drawn yourself. 2 SP to the artist if the work was commissioned by you, or was done as a gift for you and features the artist’s character in fullbody.
- 1 SP for pencil, inked, sketches or otherwise uncolored works.
- 3 SP for fully colored works.
Staff will look for these guidelines for drawn characters:
Red Area: Headshot / Bust
Blue Area: Minimum Fullbody allowed
White Area: Flexible area that may be cropped or covered as part of the scene or pose and still hit ‘Fullbody’.
Backgrounds must contain a minimun of three unique elements, this can be a sky, trees, rocks, a river or other distinct items.
Written Submissions earn:
- 2 SP per character given time in the story and aiding the event featured.
- 1 SP per character given a small passing cameo, or not actively aiding the event.
- 2 SP for including a secondary NPC acting as a rider, trainer or handler.
- 2 SP for describing the setting with some depth and +1 SP if the setting is your character’s homeland, or a unique location required for a Monthly Holiday, or World Event.
- 1 SP for written works done for yourself. 2 SP to the writer if the work was commissioned by you, or was done as a gift for you and features the creator’s character in a major interaction in the story.
- 1 SP for entries of 1,000 words. 2 SP for entries 1,500 or more words.
Staff will look for these guidelines for written characters:
Character interacts with another through dialogue or direct actions. The only full interaction that would count outside this is if a character is stalking, spying or otherwise tracking other characters in a non interactive way, but are written as doing so in more than one unique action in the story. Background elements for the setting should also be included, three unique things should be in place, be it trees, rocks or a stormy sky.
Role Play Logs earn:
- 2 SP per player actively playing a single character. 1 SP per player adding a second supporting character.
- 2 SP for a player including a secondary NPC acting as a rider, trainer or handler.
- 2 SP for describing the setting with some depth and 1 SP if the setting is your character’s homeland,
- or a unique location required for a Monthly Holiday, or World Event.
- 1 SP per each player (not character) taking part in this role play.
- 1 SP for entries of 1,500 words. 2 SP for entries 2,500 or more words.
Other creative works:
Post it! Staff will find a good way to reward music, 3D crafts, and Animation to make sure it’s fairly paid in SP!
Creating a Tracker:
Character trackers are used to keep a running list of a single character’s artwork, stories and role play logs, and the associated Story Points they’ve earned over time. Trackers have a few set requirements, the first being each character should have it’s own space that includes the following information:
- The character’s name, site ID #, and owner name. Ideally alongside a link to this character’s onsite Import Sheet.
- Each creative work should include a link to the posted artwork, story or roleplay log. Followed by a SP count for this submission including all bonuses for items listed here.
While we don't set a system to follow, a good sample is to write out counts for each image or story like so ' : Character Journey - 1SP, Full body colored characters x2 - 7SP, Homeland Background - 3SP , Rider - 2SP (Total: 13SP)'. Remember staff will be checking this over, so make it as easy to read as possible.
Once a character is approved to it’s next level, create a break on the tracker and start a new count, but don’t remove older creative submissions as staff will need to double check new work against earlier files.