Many items exist in game that allow for the altering of a character's markings, mutations or physical traits. This page lists available items and how to use them. Some require a Claim to find the random outcome before you edit a character's sheet, while others can simply be included when you submit a charactrer update.
Items that can be used directly when editing a character's Import Sheet:
- Tincture of the Bolder
- Tincture of the Boldest
- Tincture of the True Soul
- Tincture of the New Start : Citizens and Azoth created characters only, and may only be used on characters that have not been bred yet.
- Tincutre of the Elements+
- Tincture of the Changeling+
- Tincture of Reform+ : Genos and Azoth created characters only.
- King's Jewelry
- Royal Robes
- All Dyes and Dye+ items
- Dark Aether Shard
Items that provide random outcomes that need to be claimed first:
- Tincture of the Bold
- Tincture of the Bold+
- Tincture of the Elements
- Tincture of the Changeling
- Tincture of Reform : Genos and Azoth created characters only.
To see the random changes these items bring to a character, submit a Claim with the following:
The item will be removed from your bank and the result given as a comment, if you like the new random outcome you can use the successful Claim link when updating the character's Import Sheet. If you don't like it just submit a new Claim with new items, you do not need to edit the character after seeing the results.