Resource Gathering

Arcane Zoo Forums Game Activities Gathering & Questing Resource Gathering

This topic contains 80 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Pure09 3 days, 4 hours ago.

• Author

ArcaneZoo Admin
    Keymaster
    @arcanezoo

Post here to submit works for resource gathering, you will need to post the following:

Link to character import:
    Link to creative work:
    Any items being used to boost outcomes: (This can include banked items)

Please do not reply to comments by other players, as it clutters this for staff approval.

• This topic was modified 7 months ago by  ArcaneZoo Admin.
    • This topic was modified 7 months ago by  ArcaneZoo Admin.

NeoGeen
    Participant
    @neogeen

A vigilant eye on the trail ensures stumbling over resources others have overlooked.

(Gathering on Sorantto Veldt)

Link to character import: Teoh
    Link to creative work: Link
    Any items being used to boost outcomes: None

ArcaneZoo Admin
      Keymaster
      @arcanezoo

After a long quest, you find the following items: Curved Horns.

For a moment something catches your eye, after tracking it down, it turns out to just be a trick of the light. (Roll failed for untrained character.)

Cipher
    Participant
    @cipher

This patch of the coastline was bare of trees, but full of tide pools; Heirin dug a claw under the edges of the rocks as his father had taught him. [Voltlund Coast]

Link to character import: Here
    Link to creative work: Here
    Any items being used to boost outcomes: N/A

ArcaneZoo Admin
      Keymaster
      @arcanezoo

After a long quest, you find the following items: Tattered Feathers, Whale Bone, Glass Shard, Mother of Pearl, and Pearl.

Despite your best efforts, the last item slips just out of your reach, better luck next time!

cheetahtrout
    Participant
    @cheetahtrout

The seabreeze rushing through his fur Squix dashed along the shoreline to one of the more seashell rich sandbanks.

Link to character import: link
    Link to creative work: Link
    Any items being used to boost outcomes: none

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  cheetahtrout.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  cheetahtrout.

ArcaneZoo Admin
      Keymaster
      @arcanezoo

After a long quest, you find the following items: Sharkskin, and Tattered Feathers.

All that training paid off, some additional buried items were found as well: Wisdom Spice and Tincture of Elements.

cheetahtrout
    Participant
    @cheetahtrout

The day had been busy. But it luckily wasnt cold enough yet to keep Squix from attempting some late night gathering. The cool sand of the soft dunes under his paws he carefully made his way.

Link to creative work: link
    Any items being used to boost outcomes: (This can include banked items)

ArcaneZoo Admin
      Keymaster
      @arcanezoo

After a long quest, you find the following items: Driftwood, Glass shard, and a Shark Tooth.

cheetahtrout
    Participant
    @cheetahtrout

The oceanwater always stung a little in Squix eyes. And the water was still very cold. But it had to be done for the pack. And in the end home with its blankets and tea would feel even warmer.

Any items being used to boost outcomes: (This can include banked items) none

ArcaneZoo Admin
      Keymaster
      @arcanezoo

After a long quest, you find the following items: Lapis, Tattered Feathers, Polished Shell (x2) and Driftwood.

All that training paid off, some additional buried items were found as well: Large silver Ore.

cheetahtrout
    Participant
    @cheetahtrout

The sun was so warm. So nicely warm on Squix shoulders. It was was if its warmth reached straight into his soul. “Well,” he thought. “a few minutes cant hurt.” And so he fell smackdab asleep on the shore. Thats not how you gather food, silly boy.

Any items being used to boost outcomes: (This can include banked items) none

(formed a base out of white play doh, and colored the photograph as an experiment XD )

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  cheetahtrout.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  cheetahtrout.

ArcaneZoo Admin
      Keymaster
      @arcanezoo

After a long quest, you find the following items: Lapis, Whale Bone, and Glass Shard.

All that training paid off, some additional buried items were found as well: Large silver Ore.

Staff always wanted to reward you 1TP for your unique media usage in this submission!

Nina
    Participant
    @twewme

Link to character import: Hayhurst
    Link to creative work: Art link
    Any items being used to boost outcomes: (This can include banked items) N/A

Gathering Hayhurst

Hayhurst tries his paw at exploring the jungle in his home Atlosian Wetlands Will da babies outsmart our adventurer? I might be leaning towards…yes. Don’t tell Hayhurst I said that. >.> He won’t hurt them of course, just trying to get them out of the way. Little guys are smarter then he thinks. Hehe >: 3 Becareful Hayhurst, mama might be around. But something tells me the babies will get their toy back.

ArcaneZoo Admin
      Keymaster
      @arcanezoo

After a long quest, you find the following items: Firestar Flower.

Looks like it’s your lucky day, a item of great value is part of your discovery, you snatch up: Tincture of True Soul.

For a moment something catches your eye, after tracking it down, it turns out to just be a trick of the light. (Roll failed for untrained character.)

cheetahtrout
    Participant
    @cheetahtrout

“Dont worry,” Ivy had said. “I know that place like my hallux!” she had said.
    Squix didnt bother to explain to her that a) she had no hallux and b) she left this place when she was still a hatchling.
    He was more concerned about those noises he heard in the foliage.
    “Did you hear that?”

Link to character import: Link
    Link to creative work:  Link
    Any items being used to boost outcomes: None, but this is unfamiliar terrain, since its in the Atlosian Wetlands

ArcaneZoo Admin
      Keymaster
      @arcanezoo

After a long quest, you find the following items: Retractable Claws and Scorpion Tail.

cheetahtrout
    Participant
    @cheetahtrout

“DON’T YOU DARE LET GO! AAAH!”
    “Hmpffhmmhnhiiharhathull?”
    “What?”
    Squix gently put Ivy back on safe ground after she almost fell to her death. “I said, are you still sure we are close to the Ull canyon?”
    Towards wich the little dinosaur looked sad to the ground. “No. I guess I dont know my way as well after all…”
    Squix gave her a gentle nudge.
    “Come. Lets at least try to find somebody. Then maybe we will be at home before the festival ends.”

Link to character import: LINK
    Link to creative work: LINK
    Any items being used to boost outcomes: none but its not familiar ground since they are in Kotakaii Mountains

ArcaneZoo Admin
      Keymaster
      @arcanezoo

After a long quest, you find the following items: Tattered Feathers, Rugged Berries, Drake Scale, Small Gold Nugget and Lichen.

cheetahtrout
    Participant
    @cheetahtrout

Ull was the last place Ivy and Squix had to pass through in order to get back home. Luckily in their previous location people could tell them the exact way, or they would have for sure gotten lost once again. Now they where digging for food and water, but their little journey would soon enough end at home sweet home.

Any items being used to boost outcomes: none. But this is unfamiliar terrain: Ull Canyons

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  cheetahtrout.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  cheetahtrout.

ArcaneZoo Admin
      Keymaster
      @arcanezoo

After a long quest, you find the following items: Old Coins, Empty Bottle.

cheetahtrout
    Participant
    @cheetahtrout

Another day, another gathering. But this time at home again! The tidepools in the ragged coast are the nicest this time of day.

ArcaneZoo Admin
      Keymaster
      @arcanezoo

After a long quest, you find the following items: Fish Meat, Spiral Shell, Coral.

cheetahtrout
    Participant
    @cheetahtrout

“What do you try to tell me, little friend? Are there pearls down there?”

ArcaneZoo Admin
      Keymaster
      @arcanezoo

After a long quest, you find the following items: Squid, Coral.

Looks like it’s your lucky day, a item of great value is part of your discovery, you snatch up: Jade Stone, King’s Jewelry, Pearl, Firebird Spice.

cheetahtrout
    Participant
    @cheetahtrout

ArcaneZoo Admin
      Keymaster
      @arcanezoo

After a long quest, you find the following items: Whale Bone, Mother of Pearl.

Looks like it’s your lucky day, a item of great value is part of your discovery, you snatch up: Ancient Machine Parts, Champion’s Charm.

A particularly interesting item catches your eye hidden among the tide pools: https://www.arcanezoo.com/registry/character/crystal-pool

cheetahtrout
    Participant
    @cheetahtrout

Dive to the seagrasforest! Find an old friend!

ArcaneZoo Admin
      Keymaster
      @arcanezoo

After a long quest, you find the following items: Tattered Feathers, Spiral Shell.

Looks like it’s your lucky day, a item of great value is part of your discovery, you snatch up: Large Silver Ore, Firebird Spice.

Sredni
    Participant
    @sredni

so many poms

It was time to go gathering. But first, a snack from the nearby grove.

SO. MANY. POMS.

Link to character import: https://www.arcanezoo.com/registry/character/sredni-25
    Link to creative work: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIukW-SqD5OTxtqu242qkANkMqBqsr5I/view
    Any items being used to boost outcomes: Leftover chili buns

Artwork is by Hoata

eee?

ArcaneZoo Admin
      Keymaster
      @arcanezoo

After a long quest, you find the following items: Healing Leaf, Gator Hide, Waterlily.

Your Leftover Chili Buns were not consumed.

Hoata
    Participant
    @hoata

The forest groves deep in the mountain were seldom traveled, a
    good place to search for resources.

Character: Hasar
    Artwork Link
    Region: Kotakaii Mountains

Huh? What was that? Yes, of course I know what I’m do-

ArcaneZoo Admin
      Keymaster
      @arcanezoo

After a long quest, you find the following items: Poisonous Berries, Iron x2, Antimony.

Hoata
    Participant
    @hoata

The forest groves deep in the mountain were seldom traveled, a
    good place to search for resources.

Character: Talu
    Artwork Link

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by  Hoata.
    • This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by  Hoata.

ArcaneZoo Admin
      Keymaster
      @arcanezoo

After a long quest, you find the following items: Tattered Feathers, Lichen, Drake Scale, Small Silver Ore.

Hoata
    Participant
    @hoata

Clear skies and a fresh spring breeze, the perfect day to explore a dried up riverbed.

Character: Talu
    Artwork Link

ArcaneZoo Admin
      Keymaster
      @arcanezoo

After a long quest, you find the following items: Small Gold Nugget, Antimony x2, Small Silver Ore.

You got this, you got this…actually that one was just a leaf.

Hoata
    Participant
    @hoata

Clear skies and a fresh spring breeze, the perfect day to explore a dried up riverbed.

Character: Hasar
    Artwork Link

ArcaneZoo Admin
      Keymaster
      @arcanezoo

After a long quest, you find the following items: Mercury, Tattered Feathers, Polished Stone.

Looks like it’s your lucky day, a item of great value is part of your discovery, you snatch up: 300 Kouneen, Fractured Azoth.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.