Minor Import Changes

Arcane Zoo Forums Game Activities Design Approval and Updates Minor Import Changes

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ArcaneZoo Admin 4 days, 22 hours ago.

• Author

ArcaneZoo Admin
    Keymaster
    @arcanezoo

Post to this thread to make small changes to your character’s Import information, these include the following:

• Name or Nickname changes.
    • Age, Personality or additional notes edits.
    • Adding jewelry, scars, or other artwork changes that use the same artwork currently used on the character’s Import page as a base.

This thread does NOT include:

• Changing the character’s drawing on the Import file. (Characters being completely redrawn will need to go through the normal approval process to make sure they still follow all guidelines for their redesign.)
    • Using items that alter or add mutations, markings, coat color or sex.

Comment below with:

Link to Character Import:
    List items being changed:
    If an item or Character Journey submission is being used to add edits, please list what items in your bank are being used, or link the submission that completes the story prompt:

Please do not reply to comments by other players, as it clutters this for staff approval.

• This topic was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by  ArcaneZoo Admin.
    • This topic was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by  ArcaneZoo Admin.
    • This topic was modified 5 months ago by  ArcaneZoo Admin.
    • This topic was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by  ArcaneZoo Admin.
    • This topic was modified 5 months ago by  ArcaneZoo Admin.

Asterleaf
    Participant
    @asterleaf

So, if I want to redraw my character’s import picture (hypothetically), I would have to submit it normally on the character registration forum. Would that create a whole new import page while the previous one was deleted or would it just update the photo?

Chillin’ with my jungle of succulents.

ArcaneZoo Admin
      Keymaster
      @arcanezoo

Correct, if anyone wants to replace the artwork for the import sheet (either draw it yourself, or if you commissioned another artist to draw a new one) you would submit a new character approval, it wouldn’t create a new import, just update the current page with the new sheet.

Asterleaf
    Participant
    @asterleaf

Alright, thank you. 🙂

cheetahtrout
    Participant
    @cheetahtrout

Link to Character Import: Squix
    List items being changed: Horn got a faint blue glow
    If an item or Character Journey submission is being used to add items, please list what items in your bank are being used, or link the submission that completes the story prompt: Character Journey “Horn” LINK

ArcaneZoo Admin
      Keymaster
      @arcanezoo

Import edits applied!

Pure09
    @pure09

Link to Character Import: Korlund
    List items being changed: Nicknames, Age, Gender/Pronouns, Additional Notes;

Name and Nicknames: Korlund (Given Name); Lund, Lundy, Lundon, Lunderbus, Lunderloo, Lunderous, Lunderoo, Lundyloo, Kor, Kor-Kor, Korly, Karly, Korla, Karla, Korleroo, Karleroo, Dadlund, Kormum (Assorted Nicknames)
    Sex: Male (he/she/they)
    (…)
    Additional Notes: The Dadliest Lund. Might be a reincarnated mother hen. Do not get between him and his children. Caution: Prolonged exposure may lead to adoption.

If an item or Character Journey submission is being used to add edits, please list what items in your bank are being used, or link the submission that completes the story prompt: N/A

ArcaneZoo Admin
      Keymaster
      @arcanezoo

Import edits applied!

Asterleaf
    Participant
    @asterleaf

Link to Character Import: Somni
    List items being changed: Minor design change, same artwork used.
    If an item or Character Journey submission is being used to add edits, please list what items in your bank are being used, or link the submission that completes the story prompt: N/A

ArcaneZoo Admin
      Keymaster
      @arcanezoo

Import edits applied!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.