Not all characters are shaped the same, some are born with disabilities, or under unique conditions that will alter their day to day lives, some of these may be gained or lost in the course of playing the game.
Lists of Statuses:
- Healthy: No added affects, able to participate in all activities.
- Blind: Character is unable to see, other senses may be heightened. Able to participate in all activities, some Events may require additional training first.
- Deaf: Character is unable to hear, other senses may be heightened. Able to participate in all activities, some Events may require additional training first.
- Infertile: Character is unable to bear offspring when they breed in game. Does not affect any other activities in game.
- Sickly: Inbred characters MAY earn this status, they will have to complete healing from a ‘Minor Wound’ status EACH time they complete ANY activity in game.
- Science Touched: Characters with additional gear, these may be medical implants, robotic limbs, or other accessories. This status may be gained in game. May restrict in game events.
- Aether Bound: Characters with latent magical abilities that show in their design as glowing accents, elemental sparks or other visual motifs. This status may be gained in game. May restrict in game events
- Void: Caused by a dangerous level of anti-magic. This status causes coats colors and traits to darken, markings to darken or fade and eyes to turn solid white.This status may be gained in game. May restrict in game events.
- Minor Wound: Covers sprains, bruises, small cuts and scraps and simple colds. Character must complete a basic healing submission before breeding or battling, all over activities are still accessible in this state.
- Major Wound: Covers broken bones, debilitating cuts and punctures, and major illnesses. Character must complete a fully healing submission before participating in any game activities.
- Disabled: A character in a state they can not heal on their own. This status requires special removal.