All creatures imbued by alchemy in the wild can be created by using small shards of pure potential, called Azoths. These powerful items are highly sought after by both practitioners of the alchemic arts and collectors, and many people spend months working to create even the smallest grade Azoth.
Azoths come in a range of types, each with varying levels of potential. The more potential, the more rare and unique traits the creature formed will carry with it. Players can use these items to create new characters from scratch, including ones with rare traits and mutations. There are many ways to access Azoths in game:
- Find low level Azoths during resource gathering, Fractured and Blue Azoths are available as rare items.
- Win Azoths during events, most monthly events offer either White and Silver Azoths, or set character genos that fall into these rarity ranges.
- Sale events,every few months Azoths will be for sale, and players may use in game currency or USD to buy Azoths.
- Buy, trade and barter with other players for their Azoths, post a looking for post, or find someone selling OVER HERE.
- Unless otherwise noted, each Azoth allows the player to pick the Sex, and Coat Color of the Genotype.
- Trait and marking rarities may be selected from a lower level. i.e: a Rare trait can be replaced with a Uncommon or Common one.
- ALL Azoths may be combined with only ONE additional item that adds or alters markings, mutations or traits when being used in character creation.
Fractured Azoth: Rolls a Genotype with randomly rolled: Sex, Coat Color, Makings, Traits, but guarantees ONE shown Mutation.
Blue Azoth: Creates a Genotype with 2 Common and 3 Uncommon traits. | 2 Common and 1 Rare marking.
White Azoth: Creates a Geneotype with 4 Common and 1 Rare traits. | 2 Common and 2 Rare markings.
Silver Azoth: Creates a Genotype with 2 Common, 2 Uncommon and 1 Rare traits. | 1 Common, 2 Uncommon, and 2 Rare markings. | One mutation.
Gold Azoth: Creates a Genotype with 1 Common, 2 Uncommon and 2 Rare traits. | 2 Uncommon, 3 Rare Markings. | One mutation.
Prismatic Azoth: Creates a Genotype with 3 Uncommon, 1 Rare and 1 Legendary traits. | 3 Uncommon, 2 Rare, and 1 legendary marking. | One mutation shown, and one mutation carried.