Basic quests are open to all characters, and Basic quests may be repeated as many times with a single character as a player wants. Additional player characters may be included in a single image or story, but each character must submit a new questing roll in game, and will receive rewards on their on reward roll. Quest stories will rotate from time to time.
- Artwork must be in color or if in black and white should be clean and finished looking, and feature at least your own character in full body. Up to three total character may be featured in a single image, and all may submit the artwork for rolls.
- Artwork must show off the correct environment for the region required. (i.e: A dense jungle for the Atlosian Wetlands, or a river way with pine trees for Voltlund Coast.)
- Written works must be at least 1,000 words, and feature at least your own character. Up to three total character may be featured in a single written work, and all my submit the artwork for rolls.
- Stories must describe the the correct environment for the region required. (i.e: A dense jungle for the Atlosian Wetlands, or a river way with pine trees for Voltlund Coast.)
- Role Play logs will also be accepted for these type of activities.
With all the news of killers and mysterious earthquakes rocking the western half of the continent, a surprisingly popular trend is picking up with many of the outlaying populist not hunkering down in the directly effected city zones: COSTUMES and anonymity. When folks are out in the evening, throwing on a simple costume seems to make everyone feel a little safer, and looks great!
Any creative submission that has a character in costume can be submitted like a quest for a bonus roll during the current World Event:
All player characters featured in the scene must be in costumes to get this bonus roll.
Costumes can cover smaller decorative wear and accessories up to full on clothing items.
x1 guaranteed item from the location used. (Rolls will be treated as a Native, but Training modifier will be based per character submitting the Quest. A trained character will get the trained bonus, untrained character will not.)
Ring a ding:
In the Kotakaii Mountains, bells are considered the highest ward against evil powers, while this location hasn’t been affected by the recent upheavals, many locals are casually adding a bell or two to their fall wear before traveling just to be sure…
Any creative submission that has the character wearing bells can be submitted for a bonus roll during the current World Event:
All player characters featured in the scene must be wearing bells to get this bonus roll.
95% Chance of 300 Kouneen and 25% change of 1TP.
Creative Submissions can only be used for ONE of the two Quest Prompts: Surprise! or Ring a Ding during the current World Event.
Not everyone is treating the warnings on such a dire level, daredevils, thrill seekers and those that don’t trust the news…
Draw or write about your character sneaking out at night in Voltlund Cost or Ull Canyons, going against the warnings and looking for adventure. Maybe they seriously track down culprits, or just want to have a good scare while breaking rules closer to home…
Art and stories need to be set at night.
x1 guaranteed basic Item roll from the region drawn, % 40change of a second item roll, plus a 10% chance of a rare item roll.
There’s also one secret prompt reward per Region!