Basic quests are open to all characters, and Basic quests may be repeated as many times with a single character as a player wants. Additional player characters may be included in a single image or story, but each character must submit a new questing roll in game, and will receive rewards on their on reward roll. Quest stories will rotate from time to time.
- Artwork must be in color or if in black and white should be clean and finished looking, and feature at least your own character in full body. Up to three total character may be featured in a single image, and all may submit the artwork for rolls.
- Artwork must show off the correct environment for the region required. (i.e: A dense jungle for the Atlosian Wetlands, or a river way with pine trees for Voltlund Coast.)
- Written works must be at least 1,000 words, and feature at least your own character. Up to three total character may be featured in a single written work, and all my submit the artwork for rolls.
- Stories must describe the the correct environment for the region required. (i.e: A dense jungle for the Atlosian Wetlands, or a river way with pine trees for Voltlund Coast.)
- Role Play logs will also be accepted for these type of activities.
Magic fish fight:
The local Alchemy Guild is on the hunt for native fish to test a newly synthesized transformation recipe that only works on water based creatures, practitioners of the Alchemic Arts are asked to retrieve large fish for these tests as soon as possible!
Draw or write about your character tracking down some live fish in their native habitat, and quickly bringing them back, in tact for study! Alternatively your character can also be drawn or written about stopping local Alchemy Students from removing endangered fish species from nearby streams for questionable studies. Backgrounds can cover any region, and up to three player characters may be credited in this basic quest as long as they all abide the same singular reward path.
Delivery a fish: 100 Kouneen, and if the Alchemy study provides any new information: x1 random Dye (40% chance).
Save the local fish: x2 random basic resource items from the region your character defends.
Upscale Egg Hunt:
Now that winter’s here, many shore birds have left the coasts, the perfect time to look for leftover eggs. Aged eggs are quite the delicacy in the upscale food market, or so you hear.
Draw or write about your character searching for hidden eggs along the coastline of any region (expect Ull Canyons which do not have a coast.) Maybe try a few of these as a snack while you gather more?
Eggs x2. One random item from the following: Driftwood, Earthen Clay, Polished Stone, or Mother of Pearl.
Mark of the Dragon:
Fruit harvesters have found what they believe to be a newly left dragon foot print along a river way within in the jungles of the inner Atlosian region. Masters of zoology have been summoned to further investigate the finding, but sadly the media has caught wind of this news much quicker and have already started exploring the location themselves, risking damage to further study…
Draw or write about your character helping out with this discovery in the wilds of Atlosian. Smart and jungle savvy explorers can help sniff out more tracks, or other trace evidence of the dragon, while tough willed brawlers can aid with chasing off reporters and thieves.
Hunt for more clues: x2 random basic resource items from Atlosian Wetlands.
Keep the crowds away: 300 Kouneen, and an Emerald Tablet (40% chance)