Crafting

Crafting is the art of combing simple raw materials into complex, useful, or more valuable items. Crafting styles come in a variety of different systems, each with it’s own level of mastery to work through. Crafting levels are tied to a user’s account, and not a single character in game, at max level a player still has a less than 100% success rate, so drawing or writing a submission along side the crafting submission is the only way to garuntee item creation.

While drawing or writing a creative submission is NOT required to craft, including one will increase success rolls by another 10%. Role Play logs and collaborative works are not allowed for Crafting submissions.

Submit your crafting forms here.

Novice:

Starting out in any of these areas will give a player 60% chance of successfully creating the item they wish to craft, and a 40% failure rate.

Apprentice:

After successfully completing 10 items from any single crafting system, a player moves on to Apprentice level, and adjusts success to 70% and failure to 30%.

Master:

After completing another 15 items (25 total) from any system, a player is then considered a Master. Success adjusts to 80% and failure to only 20%

Grand Master:

And after creating a final set of 20 items (45 total) from any system, a player finally reaches the top as a Grand Master, leaving them only a small 10% chance of failure.

Currently the crafting schools offered are:


Alchemy Research:

This branch of crafting relies on blending the natural items of the world into tinctures and stones. Items can alter aspects of a character’s design, or add additional properties to things like armor and weapons.

Link to Recipes


Science Arts:

The opposite branch from Alchemy, Science Arts work with materials like metals and wire to create machines that aid other areas of crafting, resource gathering, and story events.

Link to Guides


Culinary:

While this may seem like the more basic of crafting systems, Culinary creators are just as prized around the world. Creating food, drinks and other boosts for characters, these items increase stats, heal wounds and even help boost breeding.

Link to Recipes


Weaponsmith:

Shaping gold, leather and other common place items into armor and weapons of all types. These crafters produce items to aid in battle, and some items that just look great and allow players to add costume addons to their characters.

Link to Guides