Breeding Stats

All breeding outcomes work on randomly generated numbers from 1 to 100, used per each shared genotype aspect between both parents. Each parent’s markings and mutations will get a unique roll to see if they pass to a singular offspring, while traits compare type and rarity to set a physical trait per offspring.

Breeding between parents with the same shared trait types, markings or mutations will always provide a higher chance of passing that same to their kids.


Sex:

Male: 47% chance.
Female: 47% chance.
Rebis: 6% chance.

Coat Color:

Parents share a coat color: 40% pass. 60% a random coat color will pass.
Unshared: Random coat color.

Markings:

Parents share a Common marking: 60% passes, 40% does not pass.
One parent has a Common marking: 20% passes, 80% does not pass.

 

Parents share a Uncommon marking: 45% passes, 55% does not pass.
One parent has a Uncommon marking: 15% passes, 85% does not pass.


Parents share a Rare marking: 
30% passes, 70% does not pass.
One parent has a Rare marking: 10% passes, 90% does not pass.

Parents share a
Legendary marking: 25% passes, 75% does not pass.
One parent has a Legendary marking: 6% passes, 94% does not pass.

Mutations:

Parents share a mutation: 20% passes, 80% does not pass.
One parent has a mutation: 6% passes, 94% does not pass.

New mutation roll for each offspring: 5% new random mutation.


Common traits:

Shared: Always passes to offspring.
Unshared: Random common traits will always pass to offspring.
Breeding to Uncommon trait: 60% random common trait, 40% random uncommon trait.
Breeding to Rare trait: 60% random common trait, 20% random uncommon trait, 20% random rare trait.
Breeding to Legendary trait: 50% random common trait, 40% random uncommon trait, 9% random rare trait, 1% random legendary trait.

 

Uncommon traits:

Shared: Passes 75% of the time, 23% random common trait, 2% chance of a random rare trait in offspring.
Unshared: 75% chance of random uncommon trait, 25% chance of random common trait.
Breeding to Rare trait: 20% random common trait, 60% random uncommon trait, 20% random rare trait.
Breeding to Legendary trait: 40% random common trait, 50% uncommon trait, 9% random rare trait, 1% random legendary trait.

 

Rare traits:

Shared: Passes 50% of the time, 45% random uncommon trait, 5% chance of a random legendary trait in offspring.
Unshared: 50% chance of random rare trait, 30% chance of random uncommon trait, 20% chance of random common trait.
Breeding to Legendary trait: 40% random rare trait, 30% uncommon trait, 20% random common trait, 10% random legendary trait.   

 

Legendary traits:

Shared: Passes 30% of the time, 50% chance of random rare trait, 10% chance of random uncommon trait, 10% chance of random common trait.
Unshared: 20% chance of random legendary trait, 40% chance of random rare trait, 30% chance of random uncommon trait, 10% chance of random common trait.